Who we are
Strapoint Ltd is the operator of Strapoint digital loyalty program and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Information we may collect from you
There are several touch points within our ecosystem where we may ask you to provide both personal and non-personal information. In order to use or access our systems, we may request information such as (but not limited to) your name, address, username, email address, date of birth, gender, mobile numbers.
- Our aim is to offer personalized offerings to our esteemed customers and to achieve aim, we’ll need some personal information to adapt our offering to them. Any information that is provided by filling in forms on our site www.strapoint.com or through any of our mobile (both hereafter referred to as “our site”). This includes information collected at the time of registration on our site, subscribing to our service, communicating with us - providing feedback to us, or enquiring for further information about our services. We may also ask you for information when entering a promotion sponsored by Strapoint, and when you report a problem through our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep record(s) from the “Contact form”.
- We may request you to complete short surveys although participation is optional.
- We may keep details of transactions you carry out through any of our channels.
Cookies are simple text files that contains two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID. When you visit our site for the first time, a cookie is downloaded to your device. So when next you visit again, your device would use that cookie to communicate with our site.We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other relevant hardware. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
3. IP addresses
We may collect device-specific information, including IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual. The information can be used to report on details of your visits to our site, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
4. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once the data is in our domain, we will apply strict procedures and security controls to try to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure.
5. How we use your information
We use the information you supplied in various ways to optimise our offering to you either directly or through third party service providers including;
- ensuring that content of our offering is relevant to you.
- providing you with promotion, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- notifying you about changes to our service.
- complying with any legal obligations
We may also contact existing customers by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with promotional offers about goods and services similar to those you previously bought in the past or that we believe might be of interest to you.
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Strapoint or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case customers personal data would become a transferable assets.
- If we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal against anyone who may be interfering with our operations.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Should that be the case, you can exercise the right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes our website may, have links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you click and follow any link(s) to any of these websites, please note that these websites have different privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please ensure you check and understand these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.
You can opt out of the aforementioned data processing or contact us on any privacy matter by sending email to email@example.com.
Allows you to get valuable & personalised rewards from your favourite stores.